The Warne Precision Bipod Pic Rail Interface is the most functional ergonomic and strongest bipod on the market today. Designed to attach to your picatinny rail, the bipod allows the shooter to make quick, one-handed height adjustments, as well as smooth cant and panning ability for use on uneven terrain or less than ideal positions. The Warne Precision Bipod is made from 6061 T6 and 7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum with steel components in high stress and hard use areas.
- Quickly attaches to any Picatinny/Weaver Type Rail
- One Hand adjustability
- Rapid leg deployment from horizontal to 90
- Legs lock in 3 positions at 0 degrees 45 degrees or 90 degrees
- Leg Extension Min Height 6.9; Max Height 9.1
- 22 degrees Total Cant/44 degree Total Pan
- Weighs 16.5 ounces